Figure Out
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Speechless But...Life Must Go On!
Perhaps,today is the hardest day I ever felt. My body gettin' fever.My head get dizzy. I dont know what to say. Oh, Allah The Great your the only one place for me to hold on. Is it wrong with this idealism ? I wanna cry but...should I? Dakwah Is never die.I must facing this situation wisely.Allah The Great now I realize that human heart is very fragile but...I must fix this! Where there is will there is way.Keep Fight!!!Allahu Akbar!!!Dont You Try To Give Up!!!And I never ever Give Up!!!
posted by fit @ 1:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Just Say It All!
:: About Me ::

Name: fit
Home: BeKaSi, Indonesia
About Me: "I'm kinda person who like to see the sunrise,the trees,the blue sky and the rainbow.--What A beautiful gift from Allah The Great that we should be grateful 4 that--"
See my complete profile

:: Menu ::
:: Moslem Space ::
:: News Space ::
:: Design & Copywriting ::
:: Writing Space ::
:: Creative Folks on Space ::
:: Add Some Space ::
:: Search Space ::
:: Previous Post ::
:: Archives ::
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER